Fees for pets
The animal and its container shall not be considered as part of the free baggage allowance of the passenger.
Charges for the carriage of accompanied pets shall be governed by the following rules:
- The animal and container shall NOT be allowed in the checked baggage allowance of the passenger.
- The normal excess baggage charge applies for the weight of the pet and cage (kennel).
Piece Concept to/from USA, Canada & Europe
When using the piece concept, the animal and container shall NOT be allowed in the checked baggage allowance of the passenger, the charges for the carriage of accompanied pets shall be:
- Twice the normal excess baggage chargefor the FIRST kennel weighing up to 70lb (32kg) and the kennel total linier dimensions (L+W+H) do not exceed 80 inches (203cm).
- Oversized/Overweight Conditional Cases:
- If the total weight (kennel and pet) surpasses 70lb(32 kg) up to 100lb(45Kg), three times the normal excess baggage charge provided that the kennel total linier dimension (L+W+H) remains below 80inches(203cm).
- If the kennel total linier dimension (L+W+H) is more than 80inches(203cm) up to 100inches(250cm), three times the normal excess baggage charge provided that the weight remains below 70lb(32kg)
- Four times the normal excess baggage charge if there is combination of weight and dimensions as in points 1 & 2 above.
- For kennels over 100lb(45Kgs) and/or 100inches(250cm), one excess baggage charge over the charges in points 1, 2, or 3 above for each additional 22lb(10kg) and/or for each additional 20inches(50cm).
- More than one kennel per passenger shall be charged twice the “applicable” rate of excess baggage for the 2nd/3rd, 4th etc. piece as specified on the excess baggage rules/rates. (refer to 22.214.171.124).
- For destinations beyond AMM (to/from USA, Canada & European stations), one normal excess baggage charge will be added to any of all above calculations.