Modern Adventure in an Ancient Land
Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia, climb the highest peaks, or sand board across the rolling sand dunes. Explore hidden canyons by foot, discover secret messages carved over four thousand years ago, or take a hot air balloon trip and soar with the eagles high above this amazing site of Wadi Rum.
Arabian Night at Wadi Rum Program
Day One: Arrival
- You will arrive to Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA) where our airport team will be waiting for you to assist you in the VISA procedures, luggage ID and escorting you to your ride.
- Onboard the vehicle, you will be met by the designated English speaking driver who will drive you to Wadi Rum
- You will arrive to the Visitors’ Center where you can take your jeeps for a 2-hour tour in Wadi Rum to arrive at a special camp site especially erected for you where you will be having your traditional lunch (Own arrangement). After lunch, you will head camp for a nice dinner under a Bedouin Tent with entertainment.
Day Two: Departure
After breakfast, checkout and boarding your vehicles to the airport for departure.
|Based on 1 passenger in a SGL Tent||Based on 1 passenger in a DBL Tent|
The above rates include:
- One night accommodation at Wadi Rum (in a Bedouin tent)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers Airport - Wadi Rum (Desert Road) - Airport
- 2 hour Jeep ride at Wadi Rum
- Assistance at QAIA on Arrival & Departure