To help you move through each step of your journey as easily as possible please read the following Dos & Don’ts of travel with Royal Jordanian. These quick tips ensure your journey with us keeps moving towards your destination.
- Keep your ticket and passport with you all the time.
- Check the validity of your passport.
- Make sure that your visa is valid for traveling to the required destination.
- Keep your medicines and prescriptions with you always.
- Make sure that your luggage doesn’t exceed the weight limit allowed.
- Arrive early for Check-In and boarding.
- Don’t carry restricted or hazardous items neither in your luggage nor in your carry-on bags.
- Don’t let someone else packs your luggage.
- Don’t forget to turn off your mobile phone during takeoff and landing.
- Smoking is prohibited onboard at any Royal Jordanian flight, and outside the designated smoking areas within the airport.