Royal Jordanian welcomes families and youngsters onboard, knowing that traveling at a young age builds memories kids and parents will never forget. We understand the specific challenges parents face when flying with kids, and do all we can to make it fun for the kids and enjoyable for the adults. Special meals for kids can be requested before your flight, and special activities are given to all kids. Our children’s specific in-flight entertainment programming will keep them entertained from takeoff to arrival.
Planning for your trip
Make their flight memorable by planning ahead and booking the Youngsters services you want to take advantage of. Seats can be requested upon booking, including baby bassinets available on select flights. Be sure to request your kid’s meal at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure time to ensure your youngsters enjoy their favorite meal.
Earn Royal Plus Miles
Children over two years of age are eligible to earn Royal Plus Miles when signed up to a Family Plan with our Royal Plus program. Selected family members registered on the same Family Plan can use miles accumulated by children on future flights.
Here are some items to bring onboard with your child to help during the flight:
- A complete change of clothes.
- Plenty of diapers and wipes for babies.
- A favorite toy or stuffed animal.
- A light jacket or sweater, or small blanket.
- Books and small games.
Traveling with Infants
Infant children (7 days – 2 years) may travel accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age. Passengers traveling with infants benefit from our special care services available on most Royal Jordanian flights:
- Infants not requiring an individual seat will be charged at 10% of the full fare for the flight, and are permitted one piece of checked baggage (limit 10kg) and one carry-on item (such as foldable stroller or infant car seat).
- Seats with bassinets are available on select flights, though be sure to book early as these are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Infants are kept safe during takeoff and landing through a seatbelt that attaches to an adult’s, keeping them comfortable and secure on an adult’s lap.
- Passengers traveling with infants 6 – 36 months may use a airplane certified car seat if seats are available. (Passengers must pay full fare for the seat containing the child’s car seat.)
- Passengers may travel with a maximum of two infant children per adult passenger, provided at least one additional full fare has been purchased and one of the infants is big enough to sit upright in their own seat or an approved car seat.