Please note that Top Tier Status Match offered by Royal Jordanian for members holding a top tier status from a major competing airline, equivalent to Royal Plus Platinum or Gold only, and holding a valid loyalty card from the airline, and it is based on the following conditions:
- The frequent flyer member must be a current Elite member with a valid membership from the airline.
- A recent boarding pass that shows your current status.
- A picture of the physical card and a statement of account for the past 12 months.
- Should register in the Royal plus program.
- Provides a booking and a ticket on Royal Jordanian; noting that the card upgrade and benefits would only be activated after a minimum of 5000 award miles that must be accumulated in the Royal plus account
- Status match will be granted once only for the same member.
- Member must achieve 20,000 tier miles within the first 12 months to keep the matched status, otherwise the card level will be demoted.
- The processing and approval of each status match request is left at the sole discretion and judgment of Royal Jordanian Airlines.
Thank you once more for your interest and we look forward to welcome you on board our flights at all times.”