Travel in comfort and ease with our self-check-in service. Your travel arrangements will be made smoothly and more hassle-free. This service enables you to get your boarding pass without queuing at counters.
All of this can be done by following these simple steps:
- Select Royal Jordanian system.
- Select your preferred language.
- Select one of the following methods, through which the system can identify your reservation:
- Name of passenger and his/her.
- Number of E-ticket.
- PNR number and family name
- PNR number and ticket Number
Some countries require specific data from your passport. Insert the passport in its specified place, if it reads automatically, or choose to insert data manually. After verifying the entered data information, the system will allocate your seat automatically, but if you wish to change your seat, you can choose from the seat map.
- Select the amount of luggage you wish to hand over.
- After reviewing the security regulations, collect the boarding pass and the baggage tags.
- To pursue your travel arrangements, and to ensure the accuracy of the entered data, move to the check-in counter (which is opposite to the machines) to drop your baggage and make sure that check-in agent check your travel documents, before proceeding to immigration.
- Stamp your passport and head to your gate.
- Frequent Flyer Passenger is entitled to use first class check-in facility using his/her points (Not all Frequent Flyer cards are eligible). However, to enter the Crown lounge other points must be deducted.
- Passengers can request an upgrade at the gate if seats are available.