Prepaid Bag - Terms and Conditions
Additional Baggage Purchase
- Under the baggage piece concept, each piece of baggage will have to meet the weight and size limits defined in our general baggage policy (Condition of Carriage).
Please visit https://www.rj.com/en/info-and-tips/baggage-information/checked-luggage for RJ Condition of Carriage.
- On journeys where the free baggage allowance limit for each piece is 23 kg, an overweight baggage fee can be paid, and the limit of each piece can be only up to 32 kg.
- On journeys where the free baggage allowance limit is one piece (30 kg), an overweight baggage is not permitted.
- Codeshare and interline flights are not eligible for additional baggage allowance.
- Prepaid excess baggage allowance is not refundable.
- Refund is only available in the event of involuntary flight changes, flight cancellation.
- Adult and child fare tickets are eligible. Excess baggage purchase is not permitted on infant tickets.
- If your ticket includes flights operated by other airlines, different baggage rules may apply. Therefore, purchase excess baggage is only allowed at check in at the airport.
- Any additional excess baggage over your online purchased amount will be charged at the standard airport rate upon presentation of baggage at the departure airport.
Chargeable seats may vary depending on demand and schedules.
When you choose the chargeable seat, you choose a category:
- Legroom Seat, includes Bulkhead and Exit
- Preferred Seat
- Standard Seat
Chargeable seats are only valid on RJ Operating Flight.
Due to safety, security and operational reasons, seat selection cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, Royal Jordanian Airlines will provide the most suitable alternative.
In case of Voluntary Change, you will be seated to the same category of characteristics only.
In case an Involuntary change takes a place, seat assignment is transferable to the new flight if possible.
Passengers which purchase seat selection may only use this on the flight for which they purchased and on their own behalf. Selection shall not be transferred to another passenger.
Emergency Exit seats
Safety & Security are above all!
Passengers who want to purchase exit seat must be mentally and physically able to assist the crew members in the event of an emergency situation.
Important Note: For Safety reasons, if you don’t match the criteria of being seated on Exit Seat, at Check-in Counter or Flight Attendants will have the full right to change your seat to a non- Exit seat. If the alternative seat is not a Legroom Seat.
- Following are the categories of passengers who should not be allocated on exist emergency seats:
- Passengers under 15 years old.
- Passengers suffer obvious physical or mental disability to the degree that they will have difficulty in moving quickly if asked to do so.
- Blind or deaf passengers whether accompanied by seeing eye/hearing dog or not.
- Elderly or sick passengers who have difficulty in moving quickly.
- Passengers whose physical size would prevent them from moving quickly or reaching and passing through the adjacent emergency exit.
- Pregnant women.
- Children (whether accompanied or not) and infants.
- Adults with infants.
- Child restraint device; not to be assigned in an emergency exit row, or the row forward or rear of an emergency exit row.
- Inadmissible passengers, deportee and their escorts.
- Passengers who are unwilling to assist in the event of an emergency.
- Passengers who are not able to read English well enough to understand the instructions printed on the exit door and to follow hand signals or oral directions given by cabin crew.
Seat Refund Policy
- Royal Jordanian holds sole discretion when deciding if a passenger meets the requirements to sit in an emergency exit seat.
- Passengers not meeting the requirements will be offered another seat. Additional fees paid for emergency exit seats cannot be refunded.
- Refunds cannot be processed for passengers who have canceled a chargeable seat. If a passenger changes their seat for a more expensive one, they will be required to pay the new fee. If a passenger changes their seat for a less expensive seat, no refund will be processed.
- Passengers dissatisfied as a result of an involuntary seat change made before the flight may apply for a refund for their journey via our call center, Royal Jordanian Airlines Sales Offices or any other channel they dealt with to purchase the service.
- Passengers who purchase seat selection and then upgrade to Business Class cannot have their seat selection fee refunded.
- Applications for refunds must be made within 48 Hours of the irregular operation occurrence.
Lounge Voucher – Terms & Conditions
- The lounge voucher is only available for the flights out of/transit in of Queen Alia International Airport (AMM).
- The lounge voucher only allows 3 hours stay for each passenger.
- If passenger wishes to stay more, they will need to purchase a new access voucher.
- The service is non-refundable.
- Business Traveler, Top Frequent Flyers still gain free of charge entrance to Royal Jordanian Lounge.
- The entry of infants is free of charge.
- Unaccompanied minors will not have the access to the lounge unless an adult traveler is with them.
QAIA Meet & Greet by Tikram Service:
Departure - Meet & Greet Premium
- Meet and greet the guest upon arrival at the airport by a Tikram Representative.
- Signage with Passenger Name will next to Tikram Booth at Gate 3 - Departures.
- Porter service until the check-in counter.
- Fast-track through Immigration and Security.
- Escort to your boarding gate.
- Passengers has to be 2 hours before the flight.
Arrival – Meet & Greet Premium
- Met at jet- way bridge.
- Escort through fast-track immigration (if he/she has no VISA issues)
- Porter service
- Assistance to ground transportation.
Meet & Greet – Terms & Conditions
- We will provide Royal Jordanian Meet & Assist to you and any other person covered by your booking who Departs or Arrives at, Queen Alia International Airport irrespective of class of travel.
- Bookings containing incorrect customer details, flight details and guest name may not be considered by us.
- Booking of the service must be received not less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival. Online bookings made less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival time will not be accepted.
- You must notify us by email email@example.com or by calling 00962 79 899 7000 for any amendment to or cancellation of your flight itinerary, no less than 24 hours prior to your original scheduled flight arrival time to allow us to take new arrangements in advance.
- Charges for Royal Jordanian Meet & Assist shall be payable in full when a booking is made.The service is non-refundable. In exceptional circumstances such as delays and cancellations which may result from factors beyond our control such as weather, accidents, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure, a refund or partial refund may be given in our discretion but is not guaranteed.
- Service is Non-Refundable.
Time To Think - Terms & Conditions
- Royal Jordanian offers to its respected passengers an extension on ticket time limit service “Time To Think” (the “Service”). This Service allows guests to keep their booking for a period of time after making a reservation through the website www.rj.com .This passengers to hold their seats and guarantees no fare changes for an extra specified fee.
- The Service is available for number of destinations and dates that will be specified on RJ website, which are subject to change from time to time as determined by RJ. The passengers can extend the ticket time limit for their bookings in the last step of the reservation process on RJ website; in the payment page by choosing “Need more Time to Think” instead of “Pay Now”. The passengers will be charged for the “Service only and will be notified with the last allowed time until to issue tickets.
- The Service is available for flights to departing in Three days or more. Service is valid for 24 or 48 hours depending on the destination and date of the flight. This service will only be available according to possibility.
- Paid fees are non-refundable and are not part of the ticket price.
- Refund is only available in the event of involuntary flight changes and flight cancellation.
- Any changes in the reservation (e.g., time/date/class) after purchasing the Service will cancel the Service voucher and change time limit.
- The Service applies on RJ flights only where no other carriers are involved in the requested tickets.
- The Service is available for a number of destinations and dates with specific prices as shown on the purchase page on RJ website.
- Standard service fee will be applied if the ticket is purchased through RJ Sales offices.
- Promotional fares are excluded from the Service.
- passenger should pass to Tikram's point of sale which located on Arrivals/ Departures in the passport & immigration area in order to get a fast-track voucher to be allowed to pass through the fast lane.
- Passenger who does not have a fast-track voucher will not be allowed to pass through the fast lane.
- Service is not Available for Transit Passenger.
- Service is not available for passenger who has a Visa Issues.
- Service is non-refundable.