Chargeable seats may vary depending on demand and schedules.
When you choose the chargeable seat, you choose a category:
- Legroom Seat, includes Bulkhead and Exit
- Preferred Seat
- Standard Seat
Chargeable seats are only valid on RJ Operating Flight.
Due to safety, security and operational reasons, seat selection cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, Royal Jordanian Airlines will provide the most suitable alternative.
In case of Voluntary Change, you will be seated to the same category of characteristics only.
In case a Involuntary change takes a place, seat assignment is transferable to the new flight if possible.
Passengers which purchase seat selection may only use this on the flight for which they purchased and on their own behalf. Selection shall not be transferred to another passenger.
Emergency Exit seats
Safety & Security are above all!
Passengers who want to purchase exit seat must be mentally and physically able to assist the crew members in the event of an emergency situation.
Important Note: For Safety reasons, if you don’t match the criteria of being seated on Exit Seat, at Check-in Counter or Flight Attendants will have the full right to change your seat to a non- Exit seat. If the alternative seat is not a Legroom Seat.
- Following are the categories of passengers who should not be allocated on exist emergency seats:
· Passengers under 15 years old.
· Passengers suffer obvious physical or mental disability to the degree that they will have difficulty in moving quickly if asked to do so.
· Blind or deaf passengers whether accompanied by seeing eye/hearing dog or not.
· Elderly or sick passengers who have difficulty in moving quickly.
· Passengers whose physical size would prevent them from moving quickly or reaching and passing through the adjacent emergency exit.
· Pregnant women.
· Children (whether accompanied or not) and infants.
· Adults with infants.
· Child restraint device; not to be assigned in an emergency exit row, or the row forward or rear of an emergency exit row.
· Inadmissible passengers, deportee and their escorts.
· Passengers who are unwilling to assist in the event of an emergency.
· Passengers who are not able to read English well enough to understand the instructions printed on the exit door and to follow hand signals or oral directions given by cabin crew.
Seat Refund Policy
• Royal Jordanian holds sole discretion when deciding if a passenger meets the requirements to sit in an emergency exit seat.
• Passengers not meeting the requirements will be offered another seat. Additional fees paid for emergency exit seats cannot be refunded.
• Refunds cannot be processed for passengers who have canceled a chargeable seat. If a passenger changes their seat for a more expensive one, they will be required to pay the new fee. If a passenger changes their seat for a less expensive seat, no refund will be processed.
• Passengers dissatisfied as a result of an involuntary seat change made before the flight may apply for a refund for their journey via our call center, Royal Jordanian Airlines Sales Offices or any other channel they dealt with to purchase the service.
• Passengers who purchase seat selection and then upgrade to Business Class cannot have their seat selection fee refunded.
• Applications for refunds must be made within 48 Hours of the irregular operation occurrence.