Platinum Plus Benefits
- Access to all Royal Jordanian and 600 oneworld alliance lounges worldwide with one guest when flying RJ or oneworld.
- Priority in upgrades.
- Check-in at Business and First Class counters.
- Priority placement on reservation waiting list (applicable to Royal Jordanian flights only).
- Gift package specially designed for our Platinum and Gold Plus members:
Give your loved ones a gift they will never forget; a fare free ticket to any of our exciting 59 destinations worldwide. All you need to do is give them a gift of enrollment with Royal Plus program and transfer miles from your account to their account, and the ticket is all theirs for the taking.
Earn Tier Miles
Platinum Plus members automatically receive an additional 50% bonus tier miles for each flight activity they make on RJ – just for being loyal. If you fly a route that is 1,000 miles, you earn 500 Award and Tier Miles.
- Calculate your next trip's miles with our Mileage Calculator.
- Discover more ways to Qualify for Platinum Tier.
Qualify for Platinum Tier
To qualify for Platinum Plus, you must achieve one of the following within a period of 36 consecutive months:
- Earn 100,000 tier miles.
- Travel a minimum of 80 Segments (at least 20 Segments must be flown on Royal Jordanian flights).
Maintain Your Platinum Status
To maintain your Platinum Plus membership, you must achieve one of the following within the 36 month period immediately following your promotion to Platinum Plus:
- Earn 120,000 tier miles.
- Travel a minimum of 110 Segments.
Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Platinum® oneworld tier status:Emerald
As a member of Royal Plus Frequent Flyer programme, you earn miles towards your tier status every time you travel on an eligible oneworld® flight.
You are entitled to the following oneworld benefits:
- Priority First Class or Business Class check-in
- Extra baggage allowance
- Priority baggage handling
- Fast track at security lanes (at select airports)
- Priority boarding
- Preferred and pre-reserved seating when offered by the airline operating the flight
- Priority standby and wait listing
- Access to more than 650 airport lounges (with one guest) when traveling internationally*, including premium First Class, Business Class and frequent flyer lounges, regardless of the class of service flown that day
- Priority baggage handling
* North American itineraries within or between the U.S., Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean are not considered international destinations.
Each oneworld member airline reserves the right to change its frequent flyer programme rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers, and to end its frequent flyer programme in accordance with its relevant frequent flyer programme rules.