Silver Plus Benefits
- Check-in at Business Class counters when flying RJ or oneworld.
- Access to Royal Jordanian Crown Lounge in Queen Alia International Airport when flying RJ, in exchange of 500 Miles
- Priority placement on reservation waiting list (applicable to Royal Jordanian flights only).
Earn Bonus Tier Miles
Silver members receive an additional 15% bonus miles with every flight they make on RJ. If you fly a route that is 1,000 miles, you earn 150 Royal Plus Award and Tier Miles.
- Calculate your next trip's miles with our Mileage Calculator.
- Discover more ways to earn extra miles.
Qualify for Silver Plus
To qualify for Silver Plus, you must achieve one of the following within a period of 12 consecutive months:
- Earn 15,000 tier miles
- Travel a minimum of 14 Segments (at least 4 Segments must be flown on Royal Jordanian flights).
Maintain Your Silver Plus
To maintain your Silver plus membership, you must achieve one of the following within the 12 month period immediately following your promotion to Silver Plus:
- Earn 12,000 tier miles.
- Travel a minimum of 12 Segments.
- Learn how to upgrade to Gold level membership.
Royal Plus Frequent Flyer Silver® oneworld tier status: Ruby
As a member of Royal Plus Frequent Flyer programme, you earn miles towards your tier status every time you travel on an eligible oneworld® flight.
You are entitled to the following oneworld benefits:
- Priority Business Class check-in
- Preferred seating (where offered)
- Priority standby and wait listing
There are no oneworld lounge access benefits for Ruby equivalent members. However, every time you fly on an eligible oneworld flight, you earn points towards advancing to Sapphire or Emerald status, where you can access oneworld premium lounges across the globe.
Each oneworld member airline reserves the right to change its frequent flyer programme rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers, and to end its frequent flyer programme in accordance with its relevant frequent flyer programme rules.