Following travel procedure to help you plan your upcoming trip to Jordan:
1.Airlines are responsible to ensure that before boarding each passenger has negative PCR test conducted within 120 hours prior to the arrival Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM) and Health Insurance for Non-Jordanians
2. Military passengers and their families are required to visit https://gateway2jordan.gov.jo to complete the required form and obtain the QR code which is mandatory for boarding.
3. All QR codes of passengers obtained before suspending are valid.
4.PCR test is required upon arrival, each passenger has to register and pay amount of 28 JOD through the following links for each airport:
- Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM): https://registration.questlabjo.com/
- King Hussein International Airport – Aqaba (AQJ): https://COVID19.biolab.jo
- Amman Civil Airport – Marka (ADJ): The amount will be collected directly in the Lab
5. Each passenger has to obtain a payment bill to show at check in counter before boarding, who can not pay through the links, the airline is responsible to collect the amount as EMD.
6. PCR test is not required for children below 5 years of age
7. Diplomats and Employees of Regional and International Organizations (and their Dependents and Family Members holding Diplomatic Passports, Special Passports or Regular Passports) residing in Jordan have a Permanent Diplomatic QR code that its validity does not expire, and it is possible to return with this code to Jordan for several trips are exempted from:
- PCR test before departure.
- PCR test upon arrival.
- Health insurance.
8. Health Insurance not required for Medical Tourism Patients
9. Submit Passenger Health Declaration and Locator form in counter before boarding.
10. Non-Jordanian Passengers travelling from India who spent less than 45 days outside India are not permitted to enter Jordan.
11. The following to be applied on Jordanian Passengers and their families coming from India:
- Who stayed 14 up to 45 days outside India before travelling to Jordan will be subject to 14 days self-quarantine
Airlines are responsible to ensure that Jordanian passengers and their families traveling to Jordan from India through transit airport, or who spent less than 14 days outside India, to sign the indemnity Form for institutional quarantine at airport hotel for 14 days and to pay the required charges for the whole 14 nights with the amount of 55 JOD ++ for each night.
12.Diplomatic passengers are required to coordinate with Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates, National Center of Security and Crises Management.
13. Any passenger gives falsified or incorrect information is subject to a fine of 10,000 JOD.
14. International transfer passengers are allowed at Jordanian Airports as follows:
- PCR test required 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure.
- The planned transfer time is not exceeding 10 hrs.
15. Passengers travelling to Jordan for Treatment Purposes:
- Unrestricted Nationalities: Not required to hold a letter issued by Private Hospitals Association.
- Restricted Nationalities: Required to hold a letter issued by Private Hospitals Association including the entry visa (Passengers holding visa only are not accepted to enter Jordan)
16.Passengers travelling out of Jordan can use their PCR test certificate (If required by destination station) to travel back to Jordan provided that PCR test is conducted within 120 hours prior to the arrival Queen Alia International Airport – Amman (AMM).
- All arriving passengers from Turkey must provide PCR test from Accredited Labs Only. Click here to learn more about accredited labs
- All arriving passengers from Egypt must provide PCR test from the Central Laboratories of the Egyptian Ministry of Health, Reference Labs (Ain Shams Specialized Hospital), AlBorg Labs and Almokhtabar Labs, and Armed Forces Medical Research and Blood Bank
- All arriving passengers from Erbil must provide PCR test from accredited labs. Click here to learn more.
- All arriving passengers from Baghdad must provide PCR test from the accredited labs only. Click here to learn more