In response to the Government announcement to resume our operation on 8 September,2020, and because your health comes first. We are offering extra flexibility for passengers.
Flexible options are provided to passengers affected by the flight suspensions when Sales Validity between 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2020 and Travel Validity between 17 March 2020 - 31 December 2020
Reservation Date Change:
- Reservation date change penalties will be waived if the flights are cancelled due to airport closure.
- 5% discount on the difference in fare will be applied.
- Passengers can request to re-validate their tickets on any date before 31 December 2020, but the processes of the re-validation should be done on/before 31 December 2020
Offering you more flexibility to fly with us again, we have now more options for passengers choose from:
- Travel voucher (Good for travel) valid for two years from day of issuance.
- Refundable Voucher valid for one year from day of issuance.
- Voucher/EMD value can be used by the passenger’s family members (consent to be submitted when requesting this option).
- Refund can be processed according to your country law, if not available RJ’s ticket terms and conditions apply.
To request your voucher or for more information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For passengers holding tickets with point of sale (IL) and affected by flight suspensions due to the COVID 19 epidemic. RJ will make the relevant refund within 90 days from the day stipulated in the flight ticket, or until October 1, 2020, whichever latest.
You can check entry criteria and eligibility from the respective country government guidance to ensure you are able to travel on IATA Information page