- All non-EU citizens are prohibited from entering the Hellenic Republic.
- All individuals travelling to Greece must complete an e-PLF – latest one day before their arrival
- Citizens / Permanent Residents of Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Tunisia, Uruguay and the United Arab Emirates are permitted to enter the Hellenic Republic.
- Family members of EU citizens
- Citizens of Schengen member states and their family members
- Passengers travelling for essential reasons, including health issues, business purposes, imperative family reasons, persons in need of international protection.
- Healthcare professional and health researchers designated to support the Hellenic national healthcare system.
- Third-Country citizens who are long-term residents of hold a residence permit of an EU or Schengen member state.
- Third-Country government members, Diplomats, Staff of International Organizations, Military personnel and humanitarian and workers in the exercise of their duties, Students, Highly specialized personnel, essential to the function of the state.
- Passengers in transit
- Non-EU or Non-Schengen citizens travelling for imperative family or business reasons provided that the relevant authorization has been obtained by the Hellenic consulate.
PCR test before travelling:
All individuals entering Greece by plane from Bulgaria, Romania and United Arab Emirates are obliged to present NEGATIVE MOLECULAR TEST (PCR) conducted up or 72 hours before arrival.
Passengers must have a certificate with the above diagnosis in English, which includes the name and passport /ID number. Airlines are required to verify this certificate. In absence of this are required to prohibit passenger boarding. In case of violation of this obligation, passengers will be repatriated at the airline’s responsibility and expenses.
Health Insurance before travelling not required.
Electronic Passenger Locator Form through below link - latest one day before arrival
Website shall be submitted before travelling and filled by passenger:https://travel.gov.gr