General Conditions for Providing Hotel Accommodation for transit passengers:
Royal Jordanian shall bear the expenses of layover services when transferring at Amman (QAIA) provided the following general conditions are met:
1. Passenger must be traveling on RJ/512 ticket stock where the itinerary is on an RJ marketed and operated flight.
2. Passenger must be travelling on non-promo economy fares on class or on business class fares.
3. RJ will not bear layover expenses when a passenger is traveling on Group, or on promotional fares.
4. RJ will not bear layover expenses for passengers holding rebated tickets issued at any discount.
5. RJ will bear the expenses of layover services in Amman for transit time in QAIA ,
and for a maximum of one night.
6. The connecting time must be equal or exceeding eight (8) hours for economy class,
and six (6) hours for crown class passengers, and not more than twenty-four (24)
7. Passenger shall be booked on first available RJ connecting flight. First available connecting flight applies on arrival or departure flights.
+Note: Connecting time is based on the scheduled time of arrival.
8. RJ will not bear layover expenses for passengers holding two separate tickets.
9. RJ will not bear layover expenses for passengers who are not holding confirmed reservations on the next connecting flights.
10. RJ assumes no responsibility for accommodation when traveling is on an issued Award Ticket (U & X) classes.
11. In case an online journey is delayed hotel accommodation shall be provided as indicated in the RJ delay procedure
12. RJ will not bear layover expenses when travel is:-
a. Wholly within the Middle East *, except from/to Basra
b. Between the Middle East* and North Africa , Tunisia and Algeria, except from/to Basra
c. When travel is domestic in Jordan (Journey starts in AMMAN to AQABA or vise-versa)
*Middle East countries are: Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates.