الامر بسيط - أدخل المبلغ الذي تود المزايدة به قبل موعد سفرك ب 40 ساعة كحد أقصى.
كيف تتم المزايدة؟
ستحصل على رسالة الكترونية لتأكيد طلبك، ثم سيتم اعلامك بقبول طلبك على بريدك الالكتروني خلال فترة لا تتعدى 24 ساعة من موعد سفرك.
ان كانت لديك اية اسئلة حول البرنامج الرجاء الاتصال بنا على email@example.com
- The following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") shall apply to an offer (“Offer”) made by you (“you” ,”Passenger”) to Royal Jordanian (“Royal Jordanian”, “RJ”, “we”, “us”) for an opportunity to upgrade from the class of service that was originally purchased for travel with Royal Jordanian Airlines to a higher class of service (“Upgrade”).
- The Passenger must be at least 18 years of age and able to enter into binding contracts. She/he shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the Offer to these Terms and Conditions.
- Passengers may only submit one Offer per flight which corresponds to your purchased ticket, and offers must always be made and paid by using a credit card.
- An Offer, when submitted by you in association with a booking made with Royal Jordanian Airlines, whether made directly via the Plusgrade website or indirectly through other means, shall entitle the person or persons named on the Offer, subject to these Terms and Conditions, to be considered for an Upgrade.
- Royal Jordanian reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to decide whether or not to accept your Offer, and it makes no representation that any passenger will be upgraded regardless of whether or not seats are available in the class of service for which an Offer is being made.
- You may revise or cancel your Offer through the hyperlink on the offer email within the time frame indicated in your confirmation email, provided that your Offer has not already been accepted by Royal Jordanian Airlines and provided your credit card has not been charged. However, if your Offer is accepted before you cancel or amend your Offer, you are legally bound to complete payment for the price stated in your original Offer.
- An Offer that complies with these Terms and Conditions will be valid (“Valid Offer”) from the time of its submission to Royal Jordanian Airlines, with the validity of the offer expiring at the scheduled departure date and time, or, in the event that the flight has been delayed, the time at which the airplane doors have been closed for departure. Furthermore, should you cancel your Offer, using the cancel link provided in the offer confirmation email and within the allocated window, the offer shall no longer be a Valid Offer.
- In the event Royal Jordanian re-accommodates the customer on to another flight for whatever reason other than the default, any Offer that customer made in relation to the original booking may be transferred to the new flight(s), subject to availability of the upgraded class.
- Royal Jordanian may accept the Offer any time during the period it remains a Valid Offer. In the event RJ accepts the Offer, the credit card shall be charged the full amount immediately upon acceptance, and RJ will issue a new ticket reflecting the Upgrade to each Passenger included in the original flight booking. The total amount charged will include all applicable pre-payable taxes and fees (if any) for the Upgrade.
- The charge on your credit card may appear in the name of “RJ UPGRADE”, or similar, who are collecting the charges for your Upgrade on behalf of Royal Jordanian Airlines. You agree that you cannot challenge or dispute a charge for reason of the name appearing on the credit card statement is as aforementioned.
- There will be no refunds, credits, or exchanges once your Offer has been accepted by Royal Jordanian Airlines and your credit card has been charged, except under the following conditions: a. The flight for which your Offer was accepted and you were upgraded was cancelled, and Royal Jordanian re-accommodated you on another flight but in the class of service of your original booking, in which case the amount paid for the Upgrade will be refunded to the payment card that was used to pay for the Upgrade and Royal Jordanian Airlines shall have not further liability to you. b. Your Offer was accepted and you were given an Upgrade, but you were not able to be seated in the upgraded class of service for reasons attributable to Royal Jordanian Airlines, including, but not limited to, a change in equipment, a delay in the connecting flight that resulted in your missing the connection on which you were upgraded, but excluding reasons attributable to your actions, including, but not limited to, you on your own volition opting to change flights, you missing a flight. c. You are entitled to refunds, credits, or exchanges under applicable Fare Rules and/ or RJ's Condition of Carriage or applicable International General Rules Tariff.
- Should refunds be approved, they will be processed in the currency in which the Upgrade amount was charged. Such refunds would be limited to amount charged for the upgrade and no bank related charges, including but not limited to foreign exchange conversion and fees, will be refunded.
- The fare conditions for the original ticket passenger purchased, shall remain in effect and will be applicable even if the Offer has been accepted and the customer has been upgraded, including, cancellation policies, change fees, baggage allowance and rules relating to the accrual of frequent flyer miles.
- If the Passenger changes his/ her ticket, Royal Jordanian has no obligation to seat him/ her in the upgraded class of service, unless the Passenger pays for the Upgrade as per the airlines' standard change policies and the policies and conditions associated with the fare class of original ticket.
- Passengers do not receive the Crown Class Mileage for the upgraded seat as they would if they had purchased a seat on Economy. The fare basis also stays true to the ticket originally purchased. Ticket conditions will be same as for the original ticket purchased, in terms of cancellation fee, change fee, minimum and maximum stay, baggage allowance and other limitations.
- Royal Jordanian reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these Terms and Conditions at their own discretion. Except as provided for in the preceding sentence, no amendment, modification or waiver to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on Royal Jordanian unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Royal Jordanian.